Realtime Online Gas Data Analysis Nh3, Co, CO2 Gas Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-70,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000-70,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KF200
- Customized: Customized
- Gas: Customized
- Measurement Principle: Tdlas
- Explosion-Proof: Exdiict6 GB
- Trademark: KELISAIKE or OEM
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 9027100090
- Brand: Kelisaike
- Certification: CE
- Type: Laser Gas Analyzer
- Power Supply: 24VDC(18~36VDC)
- EMC: IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Nanjing, China
KF series Laser Gas Analyzer developed aiming at the industrial on-line analyzing, environmental on-line monitoring. Many types of the KF series Laser Gas Analyzer are available, including in-situ probe, by - pass type, multi-channel and Disc mounted type etc. Gas types like O2,CO,NH3,CO2,CH4,H2O HC, HF etc. can be analyzed. The concentration analyzing of target gases contains the macro-analysis and micro-analysis.
1. In-situ probe mounting, real-time monitoring
2. Explosion-proof design,building block design, field replacement of Laser module
3. Using magnetic pen control, convenient operation
1. Adopting the TDLAS technology, thein-situ online gas analyzing
2. Double proof probe design, without positive pressure purge, no additional data processing unit, simple compact structure, high reliability
3. Using high-power lasers, no fiber coupling, anti-hash working conditions (such as excessive dust condition)
4. Using patented technology of spot light path adjustment, easy for on-site installation
|Measurement Principle||Tunable Laser Absorption Spectroscopy(TDLAS)|
|Technical Data||linearity error||≤±1%F.S.|
|Span drift||≤±1%F.S./6 months|
|Response Time||Warming-up time||≤15 min|
|Interface signals||Analog output||2-wire 4-20mA signal input(Isolated, maximum load 750Ω)|
|Relay output||3-wire relay(24V,1A)|
|Analog input||2-wire 4-20mA signal input (Temperature and pressure compensation)|
|Laser Safety Standards||GB 7247.1-2001(idt IEC 60825-1:1993)|
|Operating Conditions||Storage Temperature||-30ºC~+60ºC|
|EMC||IEC 61000-4-2,IEC 61000-4-3,IEC 61000-4-4,IEC 61000-4-5,IEC 61000-4-11|
|Gas jet||0.3~0.8MPa Industrial nitrogen inlet and purification instrument gases etc.|
|Power||24V DC(18-36V DC), 220V AC|
>>>Gas detection limit
|Detection gas type||Detection limit||Detection range|
Remark1: The test conditions for 1m optical path, the gas pressure 1 bar, gas temperature 300k
Remark2: By increasing the optical path, proportionally lower detection limit.
>>>Why choose KELISAIKE?
1. Mutual benefit : We are a factory, our price will be cheaper in the same quality.
2. Professional engineers: We have 3 engineers who have more than 10 years' experience and over 5 engineer assistants in gas detection line, with Hi-Tech equipments, we make more accurate and stable products.
3. Customize : We have strong R&D team, can custom product as your request.
4. Free OEM service : (a) Silk-printing your Logo(≥100PCS). (b) Design your color box(≥500PCS).
5. Mix order : We accept mix order, different model and small quantity order.
6. After service:(a) 1 Year warranty. (b) If you found any inferior-quality products from us, we will send new ones to replace for free in your next order after confirmed.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are the professional safety equipments manufacturer, we have over 12 years produce and market experience in this field.
Q: Are you provide customization?
A: Yes, including gas type, gas detecting range, gas alarm point etc. please contact us about the detailed specificatios.
Q: Can I order one piece for sample to test the quality?
A: Yes, We recommend to check the sample before order.
Q: If I order big quantity, what's the good price?
A: Please send the details enquiry to us, such as the Item Number, Quantity for each item, Quality request, Logo, Payment Terms, Transport method, Discharge place etc. We will make the accurate quotation to you as soon as possible.