Industry Online Flue Gas Analyzer Cems System for Nox, So2, O2
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-70,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000-70,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KF100
- Customized: Customized
- Gas: Customized
- Resonse Time(T90): Less Than 10s
- Protection Grade: IP42
- Repeatability: ≤1%
- Trademark: KELISAIKE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Brand: Kelisaike
- Portable: Non Portable
- Type: UV Analyzer
- Power: 220VAC/50Hz 100W
- Linearity Error: Less Than ±1% F.S.
- Ambient Temperature: 5ºC~45ºC
- Specification: 19"x3Ux320mm
- HS Code: 9027900000
The analyzer based on UV absorption spectroscopy and chemometric algorithms to measure SO2, NOx, O2, NH3, Cl2, O3, H2S and other gases concentration, with high accuracy, high reliability, fast response time, wide application and other characteristics, the indicators have reached or exceeded similar products, it can be widely used in environmental online monitoring, industrial control, security monitoring and other occasions.
Full spectrum measurement and DOAS (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) algorithm, excelling in accuracy, repeatability and anti-interference with moisture, dust.
Modular design and no moving parts, higher reliability and easier maintenance.
Pulse Xenon Lamp used as light source with over 10-year lifetime.
The adoption of diode array sensor enables instant spectrum acquisition and rapid response.>>> Features and Benefits
1. Analyzer uses the following optical technology platform to get the UV absorption spectrum, the technology platform consists of light source, gas chamber, fiber optics and spectroscopy (including the diaphragm, holographic gratings, linear array detector) and other optical components.
2. UV-visible light emitted by the optical window into the gas chamber, is absorbed by the sample gas flowing through the measured gas chamber, carrying the tested sample gas absorbs light through the lens after gathering information coupled into optical fiber through the optical fiber transmission into the spectrometer splitting, sampling, to obtain the absorption spectrum of the gas.
3. Use DOAS technology spectrum analysis, can analyze the concentration of the gas in the relevant component.
>>> Measuring principle
1) The light source emits ultraviolet beam which transfers to gas cell through optical fiber.
2) After absorption by measuring gas, the light beam transfers through optical fiber to spectrometer.
3) Being dispersed through the grating, and converted into electric signal by the array sensor, a continuous absorption spectrum of measuring gas is thereafter obtained.
>>>UV & NDIR Technology Comparison
|Item||UV Hot-Wet Method||NDIR|
|Spectral Range||Complete and continuous absorption spectra obtained through holographic grating and diode array detection||Non Dispersive, characteristic absorption spectra obtained through band-pass filter|
|Linear Response||High wavelength resolution secures linear response||band-pass filtration compromises linear response|
|SO2 Loss||Hot-wet prohibits SO2 dissolution||Condensation inevitably causes SO2 loss|
|Sampling System||Heat tracing. Requests only dust filtration, simple and no corrosive||Cold-dry.Requests dust filtration,condensation, water removal and corrosion proof|
|Zero Calibration Period||Long (DOAS algorithm)||Short|
|Anti-Interference||The combination of complete & continuous absorption spectra, high wavelength resolution, DAOS algorithm erases interference from dust, moisture and background gases||Vulnerable to moisture interference|
|Maintenance||Connected by optical fiber, easy to replace and low maintenance cost||Complex to replace and maintenance|
|Reliability||No moving parts||Moving parts existed|
|SO2 Detection range||Min:0-50ppm,Max:0-100%,|
|NO Detection range||Min:0-50ppm,Max:0-100%,|
|O2 Detection range||0-25%, Electrochemical or zirconia|
|Zero drift||≤±1%F.S./ week|
|Analog interface||3-way 4-20mA output,2-way 4-20mA output|
|Data interface||4-way switch input; 8-way relay output|
|Communication Interface||1-way RS-232,1-way RS-485(Supports Mod-bus protocol)|
|Sample gas input and output interface||Ø6 Tube Fittings|
1.How about the Delivery time?
Samples will be prepared within 15 Days after 100% T/T in advance payment. QTY order will be delivered in 30 days.
2.What kind of payments does KELISAIKE support?
T/T, L/C, Western Union, Cash are accepted.
3.What's the MOQ?
Generally speaking, the MOQ is 5PCS, but we also can provide you samples for quality inspection.
4.Do you charge for the samples?
According to our company policy,we just charge the samples based on EXW price.
5.Can you produce according to customers' design?
Suce, we are professional maunfacturer, OEM is welcome