China Wholesale carbon fiber cylinder 15 mins working EEBD
>>> EEBD Inspection Standard
1. The EEBD are designed and manufactured according to the International Fire-Fighting Safety System Rules which as passed by the MSC.98 (73) Resolution of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and became a compulsory and obligatory requirement on 1 of July, 2002.
2. Standard of full face mask: EN136:1998-respiratory protective devices
The EEBD may to provide constant fresh airflow and is used for personal escaping from a dangerous environment full of poisonous harmful air, smoke or lack of oxygen. Used for fighting fire, entering oxygen deficient voids or tanks, or worn by fire fighters.
It consists of carbon fibre cylinders, full face mask, air supply valve, gas ducts and polybag, can provide individuals 15 or 20 minutes of constant gas for escape.
>>> Key feature
1. Light and convenient for operation
2. Demand type; can be reused
3. Y-type design; cylinder valve with gauge; normal pressure indication
4. Prevent accident from occurring during emergency escape and keep sufficient air supply
5. Carbon fiber air cylinder; working pressure: 30MPa; 2L/3L- air cylinder is optional
6. PG-S pressure Gauge can make the storage volume in the bottle read clearly under a complex and dark environment.
7. It can be carried by shoulders, which can make the hands perform other protection operation for escape.
8. Not affected by dense smoke and external severe environment.
9. The service time is 20-30 mins, which can make relevant personnel quickly evacuate from the dangerous environment
10. Safe and reliable; it is a kind of important escape unit used in dangerous environment
|Cylinder material||Carbon fiber composites|
|Working pressure||30 MPa|
|Gas cylinder volume||2L / 3L|
|Max flow||300 L/min|
|Exhalation resistance||<1000 Pa|
|Alarm pressure||4~6 Mpa|
|Service time|| 20 minutes for 2L/30 minutes for3L|
|Texture of material of cylinder||34CrMo4|
|Cylinder inner wall coating||Pickling and phosphating|
>>> Description of accessories
1. KL99 Carbon Fiber Composite Cylinder
(1) Carbon fibre cylinder has the advantages of high strength, light weight, corrosion-resistant and anti-shocking.
(2) Carbon fibre composite cylinder, inter layer is made of high intensity aluminum alloy fully wrapped with carbon fiber composite. The glass fiber surface screw is M18*1.5.
|No.||Volume(L)||Outside Diameter(mm)||Wall Thickness(mm)||Working pressure(Mpa)||Weight(kg)||Length(mm)|
2. KL99-A01 full mask
(1) Three dimension spherical visor. The visual field could reach 91% with great optics. The lens has been rigidified and anti-fog processed thus can be without fog on surface for long time.
(2) Fit for people's face, comfortable donning and good leak tightness.
(3) Plug-in structure to quick connect with demand valve.
(4) Leak tight mask is made of high quality flame resistant silicon rubber, oronasal cover use top silicon rubber, soft and high temperature resistant.
(5) Flame resistant reticulated hood and strap are easy to wear.
(6) Adopt high-intensity sound transmission diaphragm.
(7) Oronasal guard suitable for wearers, decrease the inhalation carbon dioxide content.
3. KL99-A05 air supply valve
(1) Demand valve, with small size, can be inserted mask in 360o promptly. Gas supply is above 500L/min.
(2) Streamlined and elegant design, do not obstruct view
(3) Manuel close valve has small resistance for opening
(4) Small breathing resistance to make respiration comfortable
(5) Easy operation and use
(6) Ensure safe air supply by using manual force air supply button
(7) Outer shell uses flame resistance high intensity engineering plastics
4. Gas cylinder and cylinder valve
Y shape design, with safe self lock device to prevent inadvertent close due to hard knock or incorrect operation.Unscrew the switch handwheel by rotating in the counterclockwise direction, it is regarded as the open condition and close vice versa. There is safety diaphragm set in cylinder valve, with explosion pressure at (37-45)MPa to prevent the deformation and explosion of cylinder due to inner high pressure.